What do you do when your best friend moves from SoCal to NorCal? Plan a girls weekend in San Fransisco ASAP of course! Some of the highlights of what we saw, where we stayed, and what we did.
Meg (the one who moved away…) lives in the Mission. Super cute and pretty artsy, Valencia St. had a ton of cute shops and restaurants. Some streets of the Mission are a bit more questionable but overall loved the area. We were able to walk to Deloris Park which is such a great place to hangout and relax!
Food & Coffee
- Sightglass Coffee
- Schmitts – German (I loooove sauerkraut and we all know I love Germany!)
- Mau – Pho can save your life. Pho-real.
- 20 Spot – Cause, wine not.
- Southern Pacific Brewery – I was drinking the Tricerahops Double IPA, yum.
Places & Parks
- Hippy Hill – Great views of the city!
- Embarcadero – Pretty water views and got to see men’s new office.
- China Town – It was interesting but definitely not a must-do.