This is an easy and tasty vegetarian pasta recipe you can make easily with leftover pasta. As with most salads, you can swap out or add ingredients as you see fit, so feel free to use this as a jumping off point and make this your own!
Ingredients – Enough for 2 people with leftovers
- 2-3 cups of cooked and chilled whole wheat fusilli pasta
- 1/3 of a package of Feta cheese
- Half cup of marinated sun dried tomatoes
- 3 table spoons of capers
- 1-2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- A half cup of pasta sauce
- A few table spoons of olive oil
- 1 table spoon balsamic vinegar
- Chili pepper flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix together, chill in the fridge for a bit (if you can control yourself that long), and enjoy! I like serving with a large green salad for a perfect and easy dinner.
Share on Pinterest!