One of my favorite things about being in London is seeing the British street style. Aside from wearing Adidas way better than the U.S. does and always looking put together no matter what, the people in London are also winning at the vintage game. Brick Lane on the east side is home to some of the oldest and best vintage shops around. They also have a street market along the north end and perpendicular Cheshire Lane on Saturdays and Sundays which features even more vintage, antiques and street food. We’ve had such a great time scouring the shops on Brick Lane and have found some awesome pieces! Read on for a list of some of the best vintage shops around Brick Lane.
- Vintage (Up)Market at The Old Truman Brewery – Made up of a bunch of individual stands and one of the biggest selections we came across. I found the cutest denim romper here! [F Block, 85 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL]
- BLITZ London – Named best vintage shop by Time Out London and Vogue.com lists Blitz in their top 10 things to do in London. [5-59 Hanbury St, London E1 5JP]
- Hunky Dory [226 Brick Ln, London E1 6SA]
- Porcelain & Red Vintage – Aside from great vintage pieces, there was an adorable frenchie laying across the door when making shopping here even better! [5 Cheshire St, London E2 6ED]
- Rockit 101 Brick Lane [101 Brick Ln, London E1 6SE]
And thats not all! You will find even more shops in the Brick Lane area just by wandering around. If you’re looking to expand to other areas, this article features more details on some of the best vintage festivals and markets in all of London. Happy shopping!